Chanel classic flaps in CAVIAR

Hey annie! Well I've never noticed my lambskin flap showing wear from keys, so that's good. I'm worried currently though about the leather lining inside the medallion. it's so soft, I feel bad putting a bottle of water in there.

Shucks! I am the one among us with a keyed-up classic flap...!

I will take everyone's advice and just get myself a little baggy to stick my keys in. Thanks, everyone.

I don't know if I will take a leap and buy the caviar classic flap. I can't believe Chanel is raising prices again. I've been gone a little while from the Chanel forum but I feel like it was just yesterday when they jacked up prices... does anyone know the exact date for the next increase?

i don't have the key problem but i do have a BIG problem with the interior flap being pressed on by the zip and the chain causing some marks/dents on the flap.. i lost sleep after seeing the same disaster on my reissue and my classic flap :sad:

i don't know how it can happen on both bags :sad:

I havent really thought about keys, but I am very careful when I use my lambskin.

By the way, is the leather interior the same for both caviar and lambskin classics? I cant quite remember as it's been a while since I've seen a caviar irl...

I have had no problems with keys in my Jumbo or medium flaps. I dont' baby my insde too much, so everythign just gets tossed about. I think the leather is pretty durable.