Chanel Classic Flap or Louis Vuitton Suhali Lockit?

1. Hi ladies. Any thoughts between these two bags? I'm leaning toward the Chanel because it seems more classic, but I do love that LV.

If I get one, I probably won't be able to get the other for a very long time, so I want to choose carefully! Thanks.

2. You should post photos:yes:
    Not all of us are familiar w/ every bag.
  3. Sorry! Here ya go...
    flap.jpg lockt.jpg
  4. suhali all the way baby.

that's a beautiful bag, up close and everything. i think it's casual, dressy, sports, all the above. i can only see the class flap being used for special going out occassions, but that's just my personal opinion.

let us know and gluck :smile:
  5. chanel classic flap
  6. Chanel! works day to night and goes w/ jeans & button ups and little black dresses:love:
  7. chanel classic flap!
  8. Chanel hands down to me. I have the jumbo and I love it. Even with the ridiculous increases, I have to say that if I had to, I'd buy it again. Love it that much.
  9. The Chanel Flap! It's such a classic bag and can dress up or down. The Lockit is also nice, but I'd go with the flap first.
  10. Chanel. Always!
  11. Chanel. I love Lv and most of my bags are LV. I think the Suhali line is the best line they have s far as quality and luxury goes, but it does not compare with the classic elegance of the Chanel. Good luck!!
  12. Chanel is a nice looking bag... looks more for dressy occasions though... the LV looks like a everyday bag.. not sure if white would be the best choice if you want to use it all year round... IMO I'd go for the LV bag
  13. Chanel ~ every girl has to have a classic flap, a definite classic!

You can always get the Lockit later.
  14. Chanel Classic Flap!
  15. Usually I'd choose the LV, but in this case I'd definitely choose the Chanel. I'm not a huge fan of the lockit, and the Chanel classic flap is well, just that, classic.