CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

Yes, or at least to me. We have had these temperatures or lower for months now and we didn't really get to enjoy a good summer here in Europe. Lots of rainy weather and grey days. To me it feels like Fall already started back in Summer, if that makes sense?

I need some sunshine, you know? :hysteric:

You should move to Southern California, where the sun always shines and with only 1 1/2 seasons. :biggrin: Rain is a luxury here.

Wow, I should be on the west coast haha... I'm "cold" when it's 60 outside! :P The other day it was 27F and I thought I would die! :faint: I need to get my butt to the gym in a bit (gained a few pounds over the past month... that's what happens when you eat tons of chocolate!) and I'm picking up my cap/gown today! I can't believe I have to wear both again haha! :P Does anyone here regularly work out? :smile:

So I'm trying to pack as I type, HAAAHAAA.....can you tell I hate packing? :P Then I realize I have nothing to wear that is suitable for the cold weather and as usual, I love to wait til the last minute to pack. Maybe I should just bring an empty suitcase and buy everything new. :biggrin:

I hate packing too. Sounds like a very good plan to me :biggrin:

sophie!
i thought u were gone!

My flight at LAX is this evening. I still need to pick the kids up from school and DH has to come home from work. Believe it or not, I'm done packing when I just started an hour ago for the 4 of us. As I said, I'm leaving with 1 full suit case and 3 empties. I've decided the best trip is when you leave empty handed and come back full. :jammin: Though DH is probably going to kill me when he hears of this.

Wow, I should be on the west coast haha... I'm "cold" when it's 60 outside! :P The other day it was 27F and I thought I would die! :faint: I need to get my butt to the gym in a bit (gained a few pounds over the past month... that's what happens when you eat tons of chocolate!) and I'm picking up my cap/gown today! I can't believe I have to wear both again haha! :P Does anyone here regularly work out? :smile:

I wish I could work out, I signed up for gym at work but still haven't been even once. Although I must say I get tons of exercise running after my 4 and 1 year olds when I get home.

The weather in NY is terribly today, it's cold AND it's raining:Push::Push:

Oh you're graduating from school? That's great!

I don't work out other than jogging 30 minutes a day at 5:30 a.m. before the sun rises and lifting my 49 lb kid. ;)

Btw, I'm not good with gym membership. I was a member of 3 different gyms. I believe they were annual memberships, but I've only been there one or the most 3 times per membership.

Come visit me Minal!! we will have a blast! LOL... shopping is always fun right?
work out: i run to class everyday because i am always 5 mins late.. lol

Hi KMBS and Sophie! :smile: I always try to work out five days a week (alternate cardio with leg/arm/shoulders and back workouts), but it's been difficult to keep that up with holidays (and meals!!) and finals/projects! :sweatdrop:

KMBS - Haha, I'm sure your workouts put mine to shame... chasing after both a 4 and 1 year old must be insane! :nuts: Ugh, I know... it's really awful outside... the kind of day that makes you want to stay in and never leave haha. :P

Sophie - Yeah, I am! :smile: I'll have my MBA and no job haha... I'm working on finding one asap! That's why you're so slim... jogging and lifting (your kid)! :nuts:

Hi Wai!! Haha, I'm always late too... story of my life! I'd love to (I'll let you know if I'm ever in the area)... haha, and shopping is always fun... and a workout too! :P

Sophie & fieryfashionista -- Do you guys find working out alone enough to slim down? I have to admit that I've been pretty good at keeping up with my workout routine alternating between different cardio exercises and weight training but I just don't see results. It's very discouraging. Now I'm trying to curb my eating habits to really try to shed pounds. I really hate limiting myself with food b/c I love food. Maybe it's because my age too... when you hit the mid-30s, your metabolism just ain't what it use to be. *sigh*

^Who needs expensive gym membership when shopping is so much exercise. Theres the train/subway stairs, pounding the streets to the boutiques (cardio) and carrying those damn heavy Chanel boxes in their carrier bags home (weightlifting). I think it's the perfect workout. Throw in trying to carry an umbrella in gail force winds and running after the kids and I think I'm all set.:P