Chanel Cabas Vinyl Shopper (Grande)

1. Hello All,
    I love this Chanel thread!
    I have been dying to purchase the vinyl cabas shopper in large. I trolled around eBay and actually thought about shelling out the $1500+ to get the bag. (retail price $995) I also live in LA so I called all of the Chanel boutiques (NM, Saks, and Chanel) They laughed me off the phone and when I even mentioned the waiting list they said FULL, FULL, FULL. I got so desperate that I call the NM catalogue # to try to get them to find it for me. No luck. So against better judgement I called Saks in NY. Guess what! They had one and I purchased it over the phone.:yahoo: She mailed it off today so I should get it on Wednesday or Thursday! I just wanted to tell you gals out there who wants this bag to not lose hope and just make a call and ask! I will post the pics of the bag when it get's here. I am so excited! Let me know if you want my SA name and # she can track down anything!:nuts:
  2. Congrats!!! I'm glad your hard work paid-off!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Btw I love your avatar westwoodmama.:love:
  3. Thank you! I will post the pics of the bag when it get's here!!
    I love Doreamon! I read all of the comic books when I was little. (hmmm I wonder if that ages me) My kids are too young to appreciate the humor of the cartoons though.
  4. :shame: Oh~ Lucky girl!!

I just put a order at Saks NY store for a vinyl cabas yesterday, hope I'll able to get myself one! Remember to post pics!!!
  5. I read them too! but I am 20--does that age me?? YOU could be 19!
  6. Great luck!! Congrats, can't wait to see pics.
  7. Congrats!! you must be over the moon!!! hehe :yahoo::yahoo:
  8. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see pics!
  9. Congrats! That bag is so hard to find, how awesome that your work paid off!
  10. Congrats!! I'm still looking for one =(
  11. Lucky you!!!