Chanel "Bugs" Classic Flaps

1. These are so cute and whimsical! :heart:

I wonder what season they are from? Do you like them, are do you think they too cutesy?

1-13-08-Chanel-LilacCharms.JPG 1-13-08-Chanel-Pink.JPG
  2. if i'm not wrong, they were produced in the same year like the valentine chains.. probably S/S, looks like it

3. ^ oh that is cute! I love bags like this (although I'm not big on the colour of this one). I loved the "charms" bag as well - if I had a spare $7,000 I would have bought it in a flash LOL.

As it is, I often pin things to my bags, so for the bag to come pre-decorated is a dream come true for me!

4. Oh! I wonder if they are hard to find now?

Apparently they also came in this pretty coral-ish orange :love::

1-16-08-bugs1.JPG
  5. 2004 SS.

I love the coral one and if I am not on a ban, I would spend all my spare time hunting for it...!

I have the bracelet though.

6. You should post a modeling pic of the bracelet sometime, Miffy, I'd love to see it! I'll keep my eyes peeled for the coral one for you (post-ban, of course). :smile:

7. Think the Japs will like

8. ^ i don't think only the Japs will like them. whoever likes cute and whimsical things will prob love the bag, just like the valentine chain.

9. that's true too :smile:

10. [​IMG]

I love this flap...very cute! Looks like it's a limited season right? I also like the valentine flap too....but this one is the bug flaps!:love::flowers:

11. [​IMG]

Very cute flap;)

12. Yup, s/s 2004 or 03, I have the med/large in the violet lambskin. Gorgeous but very delicate. The lambskin was even more delicate and supple for this particular bag and I have only used it once, but I LOVE her.:heart: Now if I had only picked up the Valentine hearts bag back then...:push:

13. It's soo cute! I love the one in red!! :love:

14. so cute. i wish they would make more playful stuff like this.

15. Going ot, sorry, i wanna see the valentine flap:p
    which is cuter?;)