Chanel Brown Cambon Reporter DEAL!!!!

1. I am so excited. I happened to be in Bergdorf's NYC and spotted a Chanel Brown Cambon Reporter. I had wanted the brown bowler but it is sold out all over.... and I have searched all over!!! Anyhow this purse was 60% off so it was reduced from something like $2640 to $1045!!!!!!

I immediately purchased it and it is being sent to my home tax free. It is a beautiful dark brown with dark brown patent CC's. I will post a picture once it comes. I could not be more pleased.

For Xmas my husband bought me the Cambon pouchette in the dark brown when he was on business in Dubai. Unfortunately it was too small plus the one he bought had the beige CC's and I wanted it to be more subtle. In Dubai the tiny pouchette was over $750. We were able to return it.

I feel I got a real bargain today and at Bergdorf Goodman's of all places!!!!!

PS they had a great shoe sale going on also.

I am sosooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!

Fauvie

2. :yahoo: OMG!!!!!!!!! What a FABULOUS DEAL!!!!!!:yahoo:

I have never seen the brown/ brown patent combo!!! I love the Cambon Reporter!!!!!!!! It's my favorite!!!!!!:love: Congrats! We need to see pictures so when you get the bag please post!!!!!!!!!!

3. Congrats on a great deal ... I absolutely love:love: the cambon reporter! I'm so jealous ... can't wait to see your pics when it arrives:smile:

4. Great Deal!!! I love Bergdorf's.:heart:

5. Congratulations on the great deal! :yahoo:

6. Super deal. Congrats!

7. congrats on finding that deal!

8. omg! that's a great deal! congrats! :yahoo:

9. Wonderful!!

10. UGH! I JUST BOUGHT ONE LAST WEEK FOR $1,500!!!!

i'm sad for me, but happy for you!

11. Thank you all so much for the kind words. I will post pix of the new baby when she arrives.

I do not know why she was on sale. I just did not ask questions and purchased her. The funny thing is I had seen the brown with brown bowler at Bloomingdales a few months ago for about $1400 and did not buy her. When I went back 2 weeks later she was gone and I was very sad. I could not take the chance again with this one. The brown on brown is such a lovely combo.

I am just so excited but whatever you pay for them, they are WORTH it so even if I had paid $1500, I would be happy as they ae so scarce and you feel like a million dollars when wearing one.

Oh I can not sleep!!!!!!!!

Fauvie

12. Wow, that is so cool! What a deal - STEAL even! Did they have any left? Should I even be asking with my budget conducive to a Target handbag?! :biggrin:

13. Congrats. That is wonderful. Can't wait to see the pictures.

14. I love the Brown Cambon's, and they are hard to find. What a great deal, and cannot wait to see pics.

15. Oh I LOVE brown Cambons!! lucky you!