Chanel Bronze Reissue, Finally!

ktown said:
japskvit,
You are on it, just jump right on that computer asap in the morning. You are just so on it!!!!!! You saw someone with a 2.55 from the new cruise collection? I did not realize that they were actually out as of yet. Same here, we like way to many bags . I will try and collect the new colors in the cruise 2.55 collection. Which color did you see? Then The plum and navy on the classic flap in the new collection. Also, the metallic bronze flap from the lux collection. I hope it is the same size as the metallic black flap from spring.

No... I saw the bronze reissue the other day on someone... the same one that you got... GORGEOUS!!!!

We cannot wait to get it, this is so exciting. I jsut love this forum!!!!!!.When I get the reference numbers I will will call my SA and see how many colors they have ordered. I am going nuts, I cannot get in my mind how this distressed patent and metallic distressed patent will look.

Is there a bronze 228? I bought the 227 recently and had no idea there was a 228 that was larger. I am like 6ft and prefer the largest size I can get. I called my SA and she mentioned that the bronze was not made in 228 size. Is that true? From what she was telling me the 228 size was only done in the last season colors black and grey...as it wasn't a popular size they didn't make the bronze in 228.

ktown said:
roey,
She it the one with the Lux gold bowler. This is such an amazing child. Sometimes, I wonder how could I have ever been so blessed. Her mother, my daughter died when she was only a few weeks old. my daughter had a VIRAL MYOCARDITIS. Died with no warning, just dropped dead. I adopted her an brought her back to Europe with me. She speaks fluent French, German, and will perfect her Spanish also. Very, very, beautiful but never that in your face look at me behavior, that is vulgar, not good. Outstanding student, does well in school.I promised my daughter in her casket that I would devote evey day of my life to sending out into the world an outstanding young woman, a good and caring person . Each and every day I try and keep this promise.

What a touching and special story--your family is truly blessed:smile: !

Amy