Chanel Bindi Collection Fall 2012

Still stuffed from shipping...feeling so guilty! It is so amazing though...am I wrong to keep it, if it's the last handbag I ever buy?? It's so stunning in black--and I am obsessed with stingray.

Wow. Definitely a keeper. I think it looks better as a shoulder that than the tote.

Keeeeep!!!! It's such a gorgeous piece!

Thank you, enabler! :smile: I had liked the tote as well, but my husband didn't like that shape--this one seemed to sum up all I had wanted in a Chanel bag--always loved Chanel stingray bags, but they're usually small evening models; I feel like this bag works, day or night, work or play...oh man! I'm staring at it from across the room right now...I think it's love

Wow. Definitely a keeper. I think it looks better as a shoulder that than the tote.

Thank you--love your Alma. I do love the bag--I am wondering if it's THE bag--it's gorgeous, but I'm used to carrying larger bags, and am worried it's impractical--no iphone pocket etc. The tote is an amazing, practical bag--but my husband thought it was too stuffy...this one is more wow but less everyday...

Thank you--love your Alma. I do love the bag--I am wondering if it's THE bag--it's gorgeous, but I'm used to carrying larger bags, and am worried it's impractical--no iphone pocket etc. The tote is an amazing, practical bag--but my husband thought it was too stuffy...this one is more wow but less everyday...

Get the tote. It is more understated and gorgeous! The hobo is gorgeous too but has a bit too much going on for my taste. Love the stingray accents!

Get the tote. It is more understated and gorgeous! The hobo is gorgeous too but has a bit too much going on for my taste. Love the stingray accents!

Hi--I already have the hobo--I liked the tote, but my husband hates the "Madeline Albright" look--I'm young and he thinks it looks too old for me...I do like it though.....so confused, but thinking I should keep my hobo

Hi--I already have the hobo--I liked the tote, but my husband hates the "Madeline Albright" look--I'm young and he thinks it looks too old for me...I do like it though.....so confused, but thinking I should keep my hobo

Get what YOU love, it is too expensive to keep if you have second thoughts about it. Both are gorgeous!

Still stuffed from shipping...feeling so guilty! It is so amazing though...am I wrong to keep it, if it's the last handbag I ever buy?? It's so stunning in black--and I am obsessed with stingray.

OMG...the purse is AMAZING! :tup: Definately a keeper. If you return, i'm sure you'll keep thinking about it and it will forever be the bag that got away.