Chanel Beige Cerf Tote with pics :-)

Very pretty (both of them)! Congrats to a fellow double CERF owner. I have the large Cerf in both black and mocha brown. I love them. I've used my brown one more thus far and I do have some scuff marks on it from use, so I have to be more careful. But my black one is still pristine.

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments:flowers:

pursegalsf, sorry it's 1720.

Goldensx5, I'm glad to know someone has 2 of them too! I thought I was going mad b/c I was getting 2 of the same bag. I did think about getting the mocha one. Maybe that will be my next Cerf. Chanel's leather is so beautiful. I'll be sure to use my bag with caution but enjoy it.:smile:

rubygirl said:
Thanks everyone for the nice compliments:flowers:

pursegalsf, sorry it's 1720.

Goldensx5, I'm glad to know someone has 2 of them too! I thought I was going mad b/c I was getting 2 of the same bag. I did think about getting the mocha one. Maybe that will be my next Cerf. Chanel's leather is so beautiful. I'll be sure to use my bag with caution but enjoy it.:smile:

I have them in beige, brown, black, and ivory. So, don't feel bad. :yes:

Thanks gals for the great compliments.

Jen, you're too cute. All I have to say is you NEED to get one:yes: My sister has the black one and she never uses it. I think I'm going to have to hit her up for it at a 'family discount.'

rubygirl said:
Tlprmn, you are my hero! I have never seen the ivory one. It must be beautiful.

Shopaholic, your're right! the pockets are so useful! :heart: this bag.

The ivory one is beautiful. I bought it early last year. I couldn't believe that I found it.

Congrats on your new bag!