Chanel Ballet or Prada Ballet?

CooCoo4Chanel

sans souci
Feb 12, 2007
Prada has this cute ballet flat:

Prada -  Patent Ballerina Slipper -  Bergdorf Goodman

But I'm wondering if I should just get the Chanel ballet... do they still have a patent one or was that for just the season?

It really drives me nuts that I can't see a full Chanel catalogue.

The best thing about LV is that their bag and accessories (except shoes, damn!) are pretty complete in the catalogue. That way I can always see the more classic styles and what's been discontinued.

I'd go with Chanel..it is more of a classic.

I like Prada, but it seems that style is seasonal.............But then again, I also believe all ballet flats are classics!

Chanel all the way!!

I just saw those Prada flats yesterday and I thought they were ADOOOORABLE! However, the vamp is cut very low (the U-shaped part of the shoe near the toe) so it can reveal a lot of toe cleavage. Unless you have fairly skinny/pretty looking feet, I would go for the Chanel ones.

I do like the Prada color combinations more, however. They had a great red capped ivory pair that would've been so perfect for spring's nautical looks.

I have a lot of both designers ballerinas.Id go for the Pradas and use the money you saved on the Chanels to save for a Chanel bag..LOL.Both ballets are awesome and will hold up forever.