Chanel Bags on Sale - 25% off

Thanks photomj for directing me to this thread! I just posted about my purchase - I initially was browing the BBS outlet for Balenciagas and decided to check for Chanel. There wasn't anything too interesting left a few days ago. Last night I thought I'd check once more and lo and behold - there was a modern chain flap! I'm out of the US so I couldn't call - just crossed my fingers and clicked "buy". It's apparently already on its way! I didn't get to ask about authenticity cards or dustbags or wether the bag had been carried, etc. I'm glad they come with the cards - I hope mine comes with the right one:smile: and that all the ones you've received are new. Anyway I am now doubly excited!!!!

Good for you! I love it when we can all find "deals"!!!

Be sure to post pics when you get it!

Ladies I received my bag. I must admit that I'm very anal when it comes to condition, but so far this bag is PERFECT:okay:! The dustbag is in excellent condition, chanel booklet, and matching auth card included. Thanks so much! The only problem is I have a blue lady braid and they are similiar ... so not sure what to do :shrugs:! Overall EXCELLENT experience:yahoo:

Picture borrowed from oahctrec

attachment.php

Ladies I received my bag. I must admit that I'm very anal when it comes to condition, but so far this bag is PERFECT:okay:! The dustbag is in excellent condition, chanel booklet, and matching auth card included. Thanks so much! The only problem is I have a blue lady braid and they are similiar ... so not sure what to do :shrugs:! Overall EXCELLENT experience:yahoo:

Picture borrowed from oahctrec

attachment.php

This is the best tote EVER! I have it in the lighter brown. It was in my shopping cart and I hemmed and hawed for too long. I didn't know there were two in stock (yours and oahc's).

Roey we must be twins, because I did the same thing. I put the bag in my cart went to sleep woke up and put it back in my cart. It was calling me so I figured just buy it and if you don't like it send it back. The bag is so yummy reminds me of a hershey almond bar:drool:.
This is the best tote EVER! I have it in the lighter brown. It was in my shopping cart and I hemmed and hawed for too long. I didn't know there were two in stock (yours and oahc's).

Okay Ladies, received my Brown DS the other day, BUT maybe I'm too analytical:sad:, I'm returning it today, came w/the dust bag and authenticity card, it has small discoloration on the back corners, therefore I'm not really feeling it. If anyone still interest in it, just wait a few more days and it should appear on their website again.

Chanel Diamond Stitch Brown Small Shopper - SKU# BB057058 - 25% off - $1225

Oh No, I'm sorry to hear this. Have you thought about sending it to Chanel or Loving my bags for a spa? Now I'm going home to look at my bag, so far it's perfect, and soft! :heart:

Okay Ladies, received my Brown DS the other day, BUT maybe I'm too analytical:sad:, I'm returning it today, came w/the dust bag and authenticity card, it has small discoloration on the back corners, therefore I'm not really feeling it. If anyone still interest in it, just wait a few more days and it should appear on their website again.

Chanel Diamond Stitch Brown Small Shopper - SKU# BB057058 - 25% off - $1225

Oh No, I'm sorry to hear this. Have you thought about sending it to Chanel or Loving my bags for a spa? Now I'm going home to look at my bag, so far it's perfect, and soft! :heart:

Yes I thought about sending it to Chanel for a little bit of condition or something to that nature, but I'm just to busy right now that the fed ex office is just close by that I just went and sent it back. I'm planning to get another jumbo flap from Saks on Thurs. for the ECG, and I just purchased a new brown bubble flap quilt, So no big deal;)

I understand and sure you will love the jumbo flap, and bubble quilt. I'm a huge fan of the jumbo flaps!:tup:

Yes I thought about sending it to Chanel for a little bit of condition or something to that nature, but I'm just to busy right now that the fed ex office is just close by that I just went and sent it back. I'm planning to get another jumbo flap from Saks on Thurs. for the ECG, and I just purchased a new brown bubble flap quilt, So no big deal;)