Chanel Bag

1. Does anyone out there love their bag so much they bought it twice - maybe in a different color? I just got a Chanel Cambon large tote and boy am I in love!:love: I love it so much I was thinking of buying another. Perfect fit on the shoulders, perfect size for all my junk and perfect to reach into when your on the run! Help am I crazy? P.S. please excuse me if I did not spell the style correct.

2. the cambon tote is gorgeous! i don't have any duplicates but i've been very tempted to

3. I am in the same situation with the LV Batignolles Horizontal. Such a perfect bag for me...I am going to SO it in Damier when they start taking SOs. Go for it!

Selena

4. I'm faced with the same dilemma for my classic flap. I have the black caviar with silver.. but now I want it in white.. hmmm tempting i know! if you have the income, I say go for it. These bags last a lifetime.

5. I would definitely get another if it's within your budget, you can't go wrong with a good thing ! ;)

6. I agree ... I already want to buy another reissue in the black color. But I'm going to have to wait a bit, I just hope they'll still be some left when I can afford to buy it.