Chanel bag that Mary-Kate Olsen is carrying in March 7 Us Weekly

1. Does anyone know anything about the black Chanel bag that Mary-Kate (or is it Ashley?) Olsen is carrying in the March 7th, 2007 Us Weekly??? Page 99!!!

2. if you could post pics, it would be easier for us to help you. :smile:

3. Yes, it definitely would, but I can't for the life of me find the picture online. It's the same bag that one of them carried in last October's People (at least I think that was the month) and I saw some comments about it on this site. I'll look for it and try to cut/paste it here for you. Thanks!

4. [​IMG]

5. I love her bag!

6. ooh, we have talked about this bag before! if you do a search on mary-kate, perhaps it'll come up. it was very recent. I beleive this bag is not sold anymore. a PFer has this bag in a very pretty blue color that she found in a consignment shop a few years back.

7. luv da bag!

8. so do you all think this bag is fairly old? as in vintage? how old would you say it was? thanks girls for all your help!

9. mm i don't know if by vintage you mean not in production, then definitely vintage. i'd want to say a few years old, but i don't know the year sorry! i can't find the other thread, but the PFer who had the bag would know more about it. Hopefully she'll see this thread!

10. OMG, sorry just had to say - gotta love those matching pursed lips...LOL... :p

And that bag is HOT!!! :love:

11. :roflmfao: I was going to say the same about the lips!!! What's up with that look??? It's everywhere in the magazines, is it a bad botox reaction??
    Like the purze :rolleyes:

12. gosh, i cant tell the difference between the 2, and they look so different from those without makeup pics !!!

Love both their Chanels though

13. oh yeah i remember talking about this bag

14. HA!:roflmfao:

(I do like that bag though!)

15. Hmm, I think Ashley is carrying Birkin, not a Chanel.