Chanel Backpack

Babylouis

Apr 18, 2006
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone ever saw the show Super Sweet 16 and if so did you see the one with the African American boy carrying his Chanel backpack. I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on whether or not that bag is authentic and ever in production. Also I have called a few Chanel boutiques and NO ONE knows what bag i am talking about, so i figured i would ask you guys. It was sort of like sling bag that was mad popular by the Gap but it was smaller, the boy's bag was white and had black CC's toward the top. I believe it was maybe from the Cambon collection. Anyway thanks for any input.:biggrin:

Ugh. He was so obnoxious. I remember seeing a big Chanel backpack from the sport line that was black nylon and mesh that would be perfect for school! It was only $300, but I didn't have the money at the time so I didn't get it. I never saw it again, and cry everytime I think about it!:cry:

They still have a backpack from the Sport line....I just saw it today at the Chanel Boutique in S.F. It's black and silver and really nice looking. I didn't look at the price because I was in the market for something else though....Try calling them. They were really swamped today.