Chanel Baby Flap bag

1. Dear Chanel Experts,

I have called on your help before to track down a bag and successfully purchased the ladybraid after some encouragement from the forum. Once again I am looking for some of your expertise.

I think the bag I want to buy next is the baby chanel flap bag, but I am wanted to seek your advise on correct terminology and also colours and leather textures available. Also I'd like on size, I as the bag I’d like is the absolutely tiny flap bag that allows you to extend the chain strap and wear it across the body.

I am sorry I don’t have any pictures, but I am confident that someone here knows exactly what I am talking about. You always do :yes:

Thanks in advance for your help

2. My Saks has the black mini flap in lamb and caviar. I have the caviar and love it. Call Delyse at 248-808-0712 and please tell her April referred you. She's great.

3. I also want the mini flap but I am still waiting for some bright colors to come out.....I would love one in caviar in red, hot pink, green, or purple!!

4. Oooh, many thanks for your quick response and letting me know where to get this. Unfortunatley I am in the UK, so the import tax can be very high when I import from the US. I'll try the UK shops first, see if they have it in stock.

Also would you suggest caviar as the best finish for this bag?

Thanks again.

5. Whilst I am drawn to the black as my first choice, I totally agree, red or purple would be amazing. :graucho:

6. I also want a mini flap! Does anyone know how much they go for?

7. ^^ I think it was 1295 USD cause I was deciding between that or a small flap when I was in NYC this past weekend.
    In terms of Canadian prices, I asked the SA and she told me it was 1700 (and something) for the black in the lambskin.