Chanel at Saks Chevy Chase

I'm glad you are enjoying the pictures....and hopefully (not) resisting the temptation. :biggrin: I'm sorry but I haven't got the details and prices of the bags. If there are any tpfers who can help with that, it'll be great. You can always call Laura to ask.
ghostdreamer - I ordered the coral pink flap too....post pics when you get yours ok?

ghostdreamer - I ordered the coral pink flap too....post pics when you get yours ok?

i'll try to post pic once i received... i paid for second-day shipping... but i checked with the store and they told me there is no shipment under my name... i couldn't reach my SA either... so we'll see... ^^ i didn't know its coral pink... does that mean its dark pink or light pink?

when did u place the order?

^^
Dennis has been holding the bag for me for a few days. I confirmed my order yesterday. Coral is like a pinkish orange.....there's a few on the reference library. Dennis is off today. Maybe there's another pink flap? Is yours lamnskin or caviar. I ordered lambskin.....can't wait to see pics...

^^
Dennis has been holding the bag for me for a few days. I confirmed my order yesterday. Coral is like a pinkish orange.....there's a few on the reference library. Dennis is off today. Maybe there's another pink flap? Is yours lamnskin or caviar. I ordered lambskin.....can't wait to see pics...

I just got mine... its very light pink... mine is also lambskin... i was told mine is from the stock room... but there r dirty spots on the buttom and scratch inside and on the back...:crybaby:

Oh No!!!! Poor you :yucky: ......you should return or exchange it......I'm very afraid that will happen to me too.....wat are you gonna do?

I just got mine... its very light pink... mine is also lambskin... i was told mine is from the stock room... but there r dirty spots on the buttom and scratch inside and on the back...:crybaby:

Oh No!!!! Poor you :yucky: ......you should return or exchange it......I'm very afraid that will happen to me too.....wat are you gonna do?

well... i tried to call the SA who helped me today... couldn't reach her... so i'll try to contact her tomorrow and see wats she gonna say...
However, pink lambskin is very easy to get dirty anyway... so im going to keep this one... coz mailing it back and forth is too much trouble as well... i never inspect the bags i purchased before... however, i read from other people's experience... so i looked very carefully when i received this pink one... i was alittle bit disappointed when i saw those dirty spots... but i realized that i was looking for trouble when i chose to buy this pink one... besides, the bag is very tightly wrapped when i received it... so i'd just think those dirty spots came with the leather... :graucho:... :sweatdrop:
I think u'd hv much better luck than i do :roflmfao: coz i actually ordered thru another NM store...

I hope you have fun using the pink lambskin anyway. My SA assued me the bag I ordered was perfect but I will get further reassurance from him before e processes my credit card......enjoy the bag!!! :okay:

I hope you have fun using the pink lambskin anyway. My SA assued me the bag I ordered was perfect but I will get further reassurance from him before e processes my credit card......enjoy the bag!!! :okay:

thank you... i definitely will... i really love the color... its the shade of pink i like... i got little bit nervous when u told me its coral pink... :graucho: