CHANEL at Nordstrom Seattle Stock with lots of pic

1. Ladies,
    I just got this email, and would like to share with you. We love pictures, don't we?

For more info,
    you can reach Tomoko 206-628-1390 or Peggy Urban 206.628.1253

Have a nice day :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. WOW, thanks for the update on the great stock!

8. thanks for posting the eye candies!

9. thanks for sharing the pics! all of them are lovely!

10. ch3rry - thanks for posting! Some lovely bags in that group that I'd love to see IRL.

11. Great bags....

12. WOWSERS thanks for posting!!! I love the yellow flaps and the red sharpei flap...

But what ligne is this?!? Is it old or new?

[​IMG]

13. I love that Lady Braid and those new clutches.

Thanks for posting.

14. I don't know the exact name, but you can ask for gray round bowler, price is $2,150. HTH :heart:

15. ch3rrybl0ss0ms, thanks so much for posting these bags. I just called and I'm getting the medium caviar flap in beige with silver HW :yes:.

Thanks again for posting this!:tup:

I don't know what the policies of other stores are, but when I placed the order for this bag, I asked to make sure the authenticity card would be in the bag, and that the numbers on the card matched the numbers in the bag. I was told that Nordstroms will only send out bags that have cards that match. I had a bad experience at NM, where they sent me a bag with an authenticity card that DID NOT :cursing:match the bag, a price tag with the price and the item number cut off (from top and bottom), and a box that was labeled the wrong color.

I'm glad to know Nordstrom makes sure everything matches!:heart: All this and free shipping too!