Chanel Apres Ski Moon Boots

I clicked on your link & saw the ones from the Museum. It showed the boots without the fur at the top.

I was wondering if they made them both ways? I have pics of the ones that were given to me as a gift. I am not sure where they were purchased though.

does anyone have these & can tell me?

4e9d9688.jpg

0207e1a0.jpg

f49cba1b.jpg

Not sure. Personally I'd prefer them without the faux fur. The museum description says: "White quilted nylon, black rubber with white inset lettering, black vinyl, black braided nylon and gilt chain ties, and black synthetic faux fur trim"

Hmmm. I looked inside the boots & there is no marking at all saying Chanel on the interior foam. It probably wouldn't last on it because it's foam...

Were you able to look at the link I posted from Yoogi's Closet?

Hi... I have been looking for these Chanel Apres moon boots for the longgggest time! Im glad i read this thread just in time :biggrin: I hope it is not too late, i'm ready to buy them in black or in white... Please tell me you still have them...Thanks a mill

I have a pair of Black Faux Fur Chanel Apres Ski Moon Boots for sale on ebay. Size 35-37 EU or 5-7 US. Never worn. Has original box. Trying to determine suggested sale price? Maybe $700?