Chanel Ankle Purses!

1. I'm so glad I found this forum! :yahoo: I found it by accident while I was looking for more information about these darling little ankle purses that Chanel had in their spring 2008 lineup. This is all I've found so far (not much)

anyone else know anything more like ...when and how much????
  2. the show was only this morning so it'll be a while until there will be any info on these. S/S won't be in stores before february.
  3. lol they remind me of those stuff nicole richie and lindsay had on their ankles during their DUI arrest. HAHAHAHA! i would get one if it comes in a cute red or pink patent color but wear it on my wrist instead :p xo
  4. Why would anyone want to wear Chanel purses on their ankles????
  5. I don't know, maybe it's just the fact that the models make them look so darn good. lol. I kinda liked the whole outfit.

Logic, Smogic... I still want one!
  6. eh they're not my thing. don't find them cute at all.
  7. I don't get them either. They are crazy:nuts:
  8. Haha, I think they're kinda cute!

I also found this pic, looks like a classic shopping tote with a see through section in the middle?

9. They are cute. Only not practical if you'r wearing a minidress or tight skirt and want to get your lipstick out or something.. lol
  10. The ankle bags are cute, but not for me. I wonder if people will really use them that way (on the ankle, as opposed to the wrist).
  11. You can keep a gun in there.:shrugs:
  12. I enjoy models wear the ankle bags but I don't think they are practical in real life, except that you only wear it as docoration. I love the idea of wearing it on the wrist. That will be really cool!
  13. hmmm, I couldn't imagine it on the wrist, it would seem clunky and heavy. I just love the idea of it on the ankle. Athough it would really only go with a skirt and heels. I guess it would look kinda funny in jeans. but who would wear their chanel purse with jeans and sneakers anyhow???:confused1: