Chanel Ankle Purses!

1. I'm so glad I found this forum! :yahoo: I found it by accident while I was looking for more information about these darling little ankle purses that Chanel had in their spring 2008 lineup. This is all I've found so far (not much) http://northhoustonguide.com/article/ankle_purses_what_will_they_think_of_next.html

anyone else know anything more like ...when and how much????

2. the show was only this morning so it'll be a while until there will be any info on these. S/S won't be in stores before february.

3. lol they remind me of those stuff nicole richie and lindsay had on their ankles during their DUI arrest. HAHAHAHA! i would get one if it comes in a cute red or pink patent color but wear it on my wrist instead :p xo

4. Why would anyone want to wear Chanel purses on their ankles????

5. I don't know, maybe it's just the fact that the models make them look so darn good. lol. I kinda liked the whole outfit.

Logic, Smogic... I still want one!

6. eh they're not my thing. don't find them cute at all.

7. I don't get them either. They are crazy:nuts:

8. Haha, I think they're kinda cute!

I also found this pic, looks like a classic shopping tote with a see through section in the middle?

[​IMG]

9. They are cute. Only not practical if you'r wearing a minidress or tight skirt and want to get your lipstick out or something.. lol

10. The ankle bags are cute, but not for me. I wonder if people will really use them that way (on the ankle, as opposed to the wrist).

11. You can keep a gun in there.:shrugs:

12. I enjoy models wear the ankle bags but I don't think they are practical in real life, except that you only wear it as docoration. I love the idea of wearing it on the wrist. That will be really cool!

13. hmmm, I couldn't imagine it on the wrist, it would seem clunky and heavy. I just love the idea of it on the ankle. Athough it would really only go with a skirt and heels. I guess it would look kinda funny in jeans. but who would wear their chanel purse with jeans and sneakers anyhow???:confused1: