Chanel airplane bag question

1. I was wondering if anyone knows the retail price for the Chanel airplane flap bag? I believe it's from 2006 and it has beads on the shoulder strap.

Thanks so much!! ;)

2. Do you have pictures, so we can take a look at it?

3. not sure but IRL it is one of the most adorable and charming Chanel bags - in the whimsical category - i have ever seen :yes:

Penny2911 had one, am sure she will answer your question if/when she sees your thread

4. I'll be receiving the bag next week, it's not the denim airplane bag. I'lll post pictures sometime next week :wlae:

5. [​IMG]The airplane bag has arrived :woohoo:

6. Ohh my, the airplane bag is stunning :woohoo::woohoo: Where on earth did you find it?

7. Thanks Mediana, I purchased it from a client ;)
    It is an adorable bag!

8. oh my! i have never seen that one! thought you meant the blue denim tote with airplane, CC, etc. in it in bright colors

yours is beautiful

9. What a lovely bag! Congrats on all your great finds and enjoy!

10. What a rare bird!!! Congratulations, she's a cutie if ever saw one. Thanks for sharing with us.

11. What a great bag. I have a good friend who is a flight attendant, she would be crazy for it!! Love the strap.

12. Thanks girls! Patti, I :heart: the strap too

13. wow, I'm also loving the chain on this one.

14. Wow, so adorable, congrats!

15. I have this bag, I bought it for over 1600.00 usd. I love it but you have to be really careful with it. One of the beads on the chain broke. It's not an everyday bag, it can't take too much weight.
    Hope this helps!