CHANEL AGENDA - Who was looking for them?

1. I had three different colors on hold for me because I wasn't sure which one I wanted. But, I have decided they will not work because I cannot fit my checkbook into them. :sad:

So, I'm still looking for that perfect agenda. Also, these do not have a closure.

They're made of Metallic goat skin. The colors are black, silver, and gold. The price is $450. They're 4Wx5.5H inches. They're really pretty.

Also, I do have pictures of them, but it wouldn't let me post them here, so if you would like to see them, let me know and I'll forward them to you via email.

PM me if you want my SA information. If I don't hear from anyone, I will have her return them to stock tomorrow.
  2. I pm'd you...
  3. Poo - I sent your pics.

I also sent pics to everyone who has emailed me at this point.
  4. thanks piperlu, here are the pics...
    agenda.jpg tn.jpg
  5. Thanks piperlu!
  6. Poo - I'm glad you could post them. I could not get it to work. I'm still a little picture challenged, but I'm working on it. LOL
  7. piperlu - who's your SA????
  8. Piperlu- Where Do You Buy Chanel At In Myrtle Beach ?
    I Used To Go There Every Summer- Have Not Been In A Few Years Are There New Stores
  9. ^^No high end stores in Myrtle Beach. I order from all over, but mostly New York.

When I want Gucci, I do go to the Gucci Boutique in Charleston, SC. It's about 2 hours from me. I travel to Charlotte, NC on rare times (meet pfers) and that's about 4 hours away.

If you have not been here in a few years, the malls have changed. They have added a huge mall with some nice stores in it, but Belk and Dillard's is as high end as it gets.