Chanel ADDICTED....

1. I knew I was hooked when I bought my first handbag (large black cavier flap and matching wallet) on Monday of this past week. Then I decided I needed something in brown, medium cavier flap (classic) and wallet. Of course I love red, so next came the red shopper small in cavier, chain leather strap. Well that was not enough, I had to get the medium bowler in bronze metallic (still waiting for that one). I said to myself that is enough, all I need is for DH to see the bill. I usually pay it myself. But you never know who will get to the mailbox first, lol. Plus this forum is dangerous and delightful, we are all addicted. I only found it by mistake and of course have turned my friends onto it. Today I decided I need some new sunglasses. Guess what, I made a little trip to Neimans and got a tortoise type and the big black ones with the silver CC's. I think they must know me at Neimans by now and likewise for the Chanel Boutique. I know I have to post pics. Eventually I will. Just thought I'd share my week of Chanel Shopping :upsidedown:
  2. LOVE to have you in here!:yes:
    You did get addicted FAST! LOL

Let me know if you need help posting or watermarking your photos.
  3. Congrats!
    It's always fun having the people in the stores know you by name lol.
  4. Congrats on all the great new buys. I can't wait to see them.
  5. Chanel is addictive! I'm dying to see pics!
  6. Congrats on your purchases. I can't wait to see pics.:smile:
  7. Me too - can't wait to see pics. Congrats!
  8. Whoa! You're already building up quite the Chanel collection in a short span of time, Lv2shopp!!

Please post photos soon!
  9. Sounds like some classic and fun pieces! Look forward to your pics!(Especially of the red shopper, hmmm...)
  10. Bronze bowler finally arrived. I just love it!!!!!!!!!!! Here is a pic of my recent acquisitions :love: Now I have to be good :shrugs:
  11. WOW!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS! Congratulations!
  12. Congrats!! Yes, we all are addicted haha
  13. OMG. Can you take a single shot of your red tote or a pic of you carrying it? Its beautiful.

How much is that size if you don't mind me asking?:shame:
  14. Hi the tote is the small size. I think it was 1195. I just love it. Hope that helps. If I get a chance will try to take more pics later.:yes:
  15. I absolutely love all your new chanel items! I would be on the same ball as you if I could! Absolutely gorgeous!