Chanel 2.55 "Classic Flap"

Status
Not open for further replies.
post #32

that yellow color is fabulous! does it come in caviar medium?

is the last photo white or offwhite (oyster) with gold hardware?

ladies, which do you prefer: white caviar with silver or gold hardware ?

120705_chanel_01a.jpg

ivory lambskin and gold hardware large
price: $1760
(photo and info: instyle.com)

For white, I am definitely more partial to the silver hardware. I like the cool tones of the silver. I tend to wear more platinum/white gold jewelry too.

The ivory bag you showed is absolutely stunning. Wow...:love:

For a while, there weren't too many bags I really was crazy about and now they seem to be popping up everywhere!!!

I doubt you credited each and single person that owned these pictures Constance. :suspiciou
I don't mean to be rude but we've had issues in this forum about posting pics that belong to them so you could understand my concern.

Right after I decided I wanted a small 2.55 in black lambskin- I was told by my mom's friend that young people shouldn't be toting around chanel bags and that it was for "people her age". It's about your style and not your age, right?

I spoke to my mom about chanel fakes, and she told me that the fake ones can never get the 2.55 flap's curvature right. She also told me that the fakes are never as soft to the touch as the real deal.

mlertpac said:
Right after I decided I wanted a small 2.55 in black lambskin- I was told by my mom's friend that young people shouldn't be toting around chanel bags and that it was for "people her age". It's about your style and not your age, right?

I spoke to my mom about chanel fakes, and she told me that the fake ones can never get the 2.55 flap's curvature right. She also told me that the fakes are never as soft to the touch as the real deal.

Yeah...the work put into actually constructing a Chanel is very difficult and I've never seen a fake do it correctly. Which is great because I haven't seen that many Chanel fakes! :smile:

GORGEOUS photographs, keep them coming. I love the ivory and gold...there's something about that combination that keeps me coming back, lol. :smile:

I doubt you credited each and single person that owned these pictures Constance. :suspiciou
I don't mean to be rude but we've had issues in this forum about posting pics that belong to them so you could understand my concern.

lovebags: thanks for the concern. i thought that i should only credit the main site. anyway, i'll try to remedy ASAP so we don't have problems.

credit of ebay sources:
Post#20 picture#4 (ebay: gbhype)
Post#20 picture#3 (ebay: gbhype)
Post#12 picture#1 (ebay: 57and5)
Post#9 picture#3 (ebay: lxx3872)
Post#7 picture #1 (ebay: lxx3872)
Post#6 (ebay: classic_coco)

ebay sources:

Post#20 picture#1 (ebay: crykco)
Post#20 picture#2 (ebay: angtao)
Post#22 picture#1 (ebay: couture1618)
Post#22 picture#2 (ebay: jjapitsam)
Post#22 picture#3 (ebay: pecannorma)
Post#22 picture#4 (ebay: citygirl33)

The classic flap bag is carried season after season, often coming in limited edition colors. Available in lambskin or caviar leather, the latter is must more wear friendly scratch resistant leather but lambskin is a baby soft to the touch. This fall it is available in black, white, gray, a rich dark chocolate brown, yellow, light green, blush, ruby, clay, and two shades of beige.

(from: purseblog.com - Posted by Rhiannon on 07/19/2005)

anybody knows the colors for s/s 2006?
from the f/w 2005, i'd like to see photos of yellow, light green, ruby and gray!

Status
Not open for further replies.