chanel 2.55 bag...

1. hey everyone!

I am new to this forum, largely because I own no chanel (outside of sunnies -- 2 pairs) and am considering investing in a 2.55 bag. Could someone tell me what the "going rate" is for one of these bags? I don't want to walk into the boutique and get sticker shock if it's more (or less, for that matter) than I'm expecting.

thanks! :smile:
  2. Since the price hike, I believe the small ones start at $1495. These are the classics not the reissues. I just bought a jumbo classic patent flap before the price hike and it was $1895.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
  3. so that would mean that after price increase, the jumbo would be roughly 2k?
  4. yes the jumbo is 2250. check out the reference library. it got a lot of pics and price info
  5. Advice needed here: I want a 2.55 reissue in either small or medium. the jumbo dwarfs me.

Looking for something interesting like distressed leather, patent, python or alligator. Know where I can look?? Better still know the prices??
  6. ^can't see the photos dear...
  7. ^ your picture does not show up for me, but my guess is it would be "dark gold"