Champagne Mahala...

1. Hi All,
    After browsing a couple of the photos of the Shimmer Champagne Mahala, I have fallen in love with it... But, I was wondering, would it be a good choice for my first Jimmy Choo bag?? And is it as glitterly and sparkly in real life as it is in the photos or even more?? Will the "glitter" wear off??
    TIA ;)

2. I just saw it IRL. It is full of sparkly goodness. The suede parts have a silver cast and the champagne part has a gold cast. I lurrrrvvve it. I cannot imagine ever really wearing it though. I'm sure I would get it dirty or scuffed the first day. But I love all things sparkly, so I would give it a thumbs up. As robynbenz said, you need to see it in real life.

3. I have a champagne mave and decided on a Mave because I was afraid of scuffing and dirt and a small clutch wouldn't be something I'd use every day.
    The colours online do not do it justice. You have to see it in person. It's just twinkly and wonderful, just like a glass of champagne! No, it does not wear off. It's kind of embedded into the leather.
    I have had trouble with my darker jeans wearing onto the leather and had to have it cleaned twice since I got it. :sad: