Champagne here for me too!! And then please

1. HIT me over the head with the bottle!!! I couldn't help it and had to have it...yet another bag for me from's incredible and I love it and I think I need my head examined LOL!! However, I'm all done for a good long time....I don't know what's come over me in the past month but I've got it bad!! I almost didn't want to come out and admit I got this one since I've been on such a tear, but who else can I share with??!!:love: :love:

HObg 001.jpg
  2. I really love the color! Congrats!!
  3. oh my...Shoe, your Ostrich Kelly is INCREDIBLE!!! :love: Thank you so much for posting this!!!

LOL You have the "Hermes Lust" real bad!!! Me included! :smile: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. She's a beauty:love: :love: Congrats!
  5. Now that is a stunning bag in a stunning color. You HAVE been busy lately!! But, when you see a bag you can't live without, you have to snap it up becuase with Hermes, there's no guarantee you'll ever see that combo again. Major congrats!!
  6. :love: :love: A toast to your beautiful new Kelly!!
  7. Wow!! That blue color is TDF!:love: :love:
  8. Yes. A toast from Gigi too! *clink*

Congrats again Shoe! Is the color of your Ostrich Kelly "Blue Roi" (Royal Blue) ? :love:
  9. Congrats Shoe! YOur Kelly is absolutely incredible! YOu ladies are really rubbing off on me, I am getting caught up in all the excitement around here lately! I NEED A BIRKIN! Breathing, ok, now back to reality! Enjoy your beautiful new bag!:love::love::love:
  10. Congrats! It is gorgeous! Enjoy!
  11. oh, gosh, i know this bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

I had been drooling over this bag for such a long while before someone snapped it!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: Now i know it is U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts:

Absolutely magnificent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:
  12. OOOo....congrats on the Ostich Kelly!
    it's stunning!

13. Beautiful!!!! Congrats shoes319!!! LOVE the ostrich!!!:love: :love: :love:

I want that in Birkin 30!!!:nuts: And there is one in eBay and the price is about 20K????!!!!:evil::evil: Too much for me!

Enjoy your new baby shoes319!! Use it well!:biggrin:
  14. wow, TDF!!!
    kelly + ostrich + bleu roi (is it?) = PERFECTION!!!

it's raining hermes bags in PF!!!
  15. WOW, WOW, WOW the color is amazing! I can't stop looking at it!!