Champagne Gold Spy?

1. I just got a call from my SA in Fendi Paris telling me that they have 5 pieces of a beautiful spy in Champagne color. She was cooing over the phone about how lovely it is - it is metallic, layer upon layer of rose gold but not too shiny. Although I haven't seen it IRL, I ordered one anyway. Has anyone seen the champagne spy anywhere or know what color this is?
  2. OMG that sounds lovely! Can't wait to see it!
  3. no but I want to see one desperately now. Tammy can you see if you SA can send pics, pretty please? :smile:
  4. Can it be the same one as metallic only instead of silver sheen it has gold? I saw one at the store in Toronto. I wonder if it's the same.:nuts: Anyhow, can't wait to see the pics!!!:yes:
  5. It might be my French, but I thought she said it isn't the same gold one from the Summer collection when the silver one was introduced. But it could be. I asked her if she could email me pictures but she said there wasn't the facility (it's France! sigh). I want a new spy, but not the Fall ones in couduroy leather (it's arrived already), velvet or grey wisteria. So this will be it.

I have the silver spy and I love it, even for daily wear. A champagne one should be just as versatile, me thinks.
  6. This is so exciting!!! I can't wait to see what the champagne spy would look like! I bet it will be GORGEOUS!!!:tender:
  7. wow it sounds beautiful. post pics!!!
  8. sounds gorgeous. :smile: champagne does have a nice ring to it.. haha if people start cooing about your bag and ask you whether its gold, silver or rose gold.. you could say.. "oh this? its champagne".
  9. OMG! That sounds lovely. I can't wait to see pics TammyD
  10. It sounds gorgeous, I can't wait to see pics
  11. I've never seen or heard of a champagne Spy, but I'm intrigued. I can't wait to see it! It sounds wonderful!
  12. You cant go wrong with metallic colors.. i'm sure its gonna be a beauty! cant wait to see pictures.. congratulations :flowers:
  13. Please post pictures, that just might be the first spy bag I'll own!
  14. Sounds sooo beautiful.. I can't wait for the pics :yahoo: