Chameleon Love

Here are some great modeling shots of the "pebbled" Chameleon that I found. Source: http://www.stylepantry.com/author/sp/ This bag is next on my list for fall/winter.

I also received two PMs re my coated Chameleon in my avatar so I'm posting some closeups. Sorry for the three posts in a row, but I'm feeling the Chameleon love today :smile:

Attachments

• DSC_0273.jpg
    DSC_0273.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 1,018
  • stylepantry.com20120604boyfriend-blazer-halter-top-boyfriend-jeans.jpg
    stylepantry.com20120604boyfriend-blazer-halter-top-boyfriend-jeans.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 1,049
  • DSC_0213.jpg
    DSC_0213.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 1,010
  • pf2012-05-11 17.18.11.jpg
    pf2012-05-11 17.18.11.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 938
  • pf 586575058.jpg
    pf 586575058.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 940
  • DSC_4053a.jpg
    DSC_4053a.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 986
  • DSC_0687a2.jpg
    DSC_0687a2.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 954
Last edited:
Here are some great modeling shots of the "pebbled" Chameleon that I found. Source: http://www.stylepantry.com/author/sp/ This bag is next on my list for fall/winter.

I also received two PMs re my coated Chameleon in my avatar so I'm posting some closeups. Sorry for the three posts in a row, but I'm feeling the Chameleon love today :smile:

FAAAAA-BUUUUU-LOUSSSSSSS!!!!:woohoo:Thank you for sharing!

Hi again,
I want to report back that I am really loving the chameleon. It's pretty much my everyday bag. (Someone PM'd me about it today, but the PM was somehow deleted, so I hope they read this and PM me back).

I think it's a great red, definitely a strawberry red with pink, not orange, undertones. It's a red that goes with almost all colors, excepting salmon or burnt orange tones. But it's great with hot pinks, bright oranges and most other reds.

It is a slightly heavy bag (compared to Balenciaga or BV), due to the thick leather, so I don't load it up. The leather is almost like a textured patent (I think it's called Amazon leather?) and I think it is going to be exceptionally durable. I wouldn't worry about using it in bad weather. I've had so many compliments on it. I like the hardware, it doesn't scream Fendi, which I like.

Hope that helps anyone thinking about this bag. I would definitely recommend it, and would actually be interested, if another if the opportunity presented itself, maybe in the other leather. The style is really easy to use. And I do use the crossbody option too.
Love it!

Checking in after another six weeks or so to see if you're still loving this bag. I am looking at it for fall in the small size, pebbled leather. My main questions are the weight and durability. I can see how lovely looking it is!

Checking in after another six weeks or so to see if you're still loving this bag. I am looking at it for fall in the small size, pebbled leather. My main questions are the weight and durability. I can see how lovely looking it is!

As for durability, :tup:, it looks perfect
Weight is fine, a little more than some of my bags, but I guess it's average. I don't load it up too much, even though it holds a lot.
I have nothing but great things to say (still!) about this bag.

I am loving my large Prune Fendi Chameleon!
It is a deep berry with the smoother leather. Such a well made bag with gorgeous yet simple details. The smoother leather as someone else mentioned is not a heavy. It is a joy to carry. I saw that prices at Nordstrom just went up for it. I purchased mine on sale for $1530 at NM from $2340.00.
Loving it!
Anyone in doubt go for it.

I just ordered the coloblock dark brown/cork/cigar version from Farfetch.com. I found it for full price on Nordstrom's website for $2590. Farfetch had it for... $1078.90!!! I used to have the chocolate pebbled leather one, but it got stolen, so I'm so happy to be able to get a replacement!!

farfetch.com/shopping/women/fendi-chameleon-tote-item-10305774.aspx

This girl looks amazing with the Chamleon. Wow.

I am just checking in to see some pics. The bag has just caught my attention. Uh oh, I see a new love for this bag. I love it's understated look.

Purchased from recent sales. Noisette small Chameleon. Great size, color, texture - everything. Did not purchase too many Fendi bags in the past but the Chameleon will be around in my collection for quite some time.

Attachments

• IMG_3861.jpg
    IMG_3861.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_3862.jpg
    IMG_3862.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_3863.jpg
    IMG_3863.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 329