Challenge: Wedding party dress for Swedie

IntlSet said:
Knee Length from J.Crew

73703_WT0002_SP06_m.jpg

awwwwwww Lo:huh::huh::huh::huh:ooo:huh:OOOOOooooove that simple white!!:love:
swedie i am sure u'll look l:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:vely in this one!!
and the one ayla posted REALY rocks!! but the price :blink:
c:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:ongraaaaaaaaaaaaaTs in advance :shame:
and good luck searching for the dress :biggrin:

vanilla_addict said:

Thanks sweety :love: It's getting closer and I'm getting more and more excited!! All the wedding stress has been nuts (FH an american, I'm swedish and we're trying to blend everything :wacko: ), but the planning is going better right now and things are starting to fall into place :P

Btw guys, if I start being a bridezilla, feel free to bop me on the head with your favorite purse :sick:

One thing to keep in mind is that the dresses you're seeing online from J. Crew, Neiman Marcus, and Nordstrom are usually ONLY available online, so you won't be able to just walk in the store and get it. Is there someone in the US who could order it for you?

wickedassin said:
One thing to keep in mind is that the dresses you're seeing online from J. Crew, Neiman Marcus, and Nordstrom are usually ONLY available online, so you won't be able to just walk in the store and get it. Is there someone in the US who could order it for you?

Really?? :sad: Damn! I need to try it on first or I'm screwed.. My FH is in the states (we're apart for 2 months, until I get there in April) so he could order it for me, but I don't want to order one without trying it on first..

Thanks for letting me know!

Swedie said:
Really?? :sad: Damn! I need to try it on first or I'm screwed.. My FH is in the states (we're apart for 2 months, until I get there in April) so he could order it for me, but I don't want to order one without trying it on first..

Thanks for letting me know!

No problem--just didn't want you to be disappointed. One thing to keep in mind is that you can return internet purchases at the store for NM, J. Crew, and Nordy's--you just wouldn't get the shipping fees back.

Swedie I don't have any suggestions but I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I got so excited when reading your post and your upcoming summer sounds like a dream come true.

Please, please share pictures with us k?? CONGRATS again!!!

vanilla_addict said:

This one is my favorite too! Who knew JCrew had such cute dresses!

Hi Swedie!

I'd like to add a suggestion for your dress search...you might try looking at Ann Taylor online (not their loft website, but the regular Ann Taylor), clink the right top link labeled "Shop by Trends", and then hit "celebrations". Under this section, you will be able to find many nices dresses which come in many customized shades, sashes, and styles...under $400!

Hope this helps! Here's one of their dresses to give you an idea of what they have.

good luck!:biggrin:

I also like "ILOVECOACH"'s last pale pink dress in this thread....that is really nice as well!

Attachments

• DRESS.jpeg
    DRESS.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 20