Challenge: Great bags for $500.00 and under...

1. Please post more!

Cole Haan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Juicy Couture
    [​IMG]

Marc by Marc Jacobs
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The ever classic Dior saddle.

[​IMG]

301$ at DGO.

3. Ayla, what is DGO?

4. Really? Their prices are really low. Thanks for the info.

5. The GD charlotte 24 hour, see the thread OMG, I'm so excited by darelgirl. It's US$375 or $395 depends where in US you get it. Euro 230 in Paris. The bags you chose kind of look like the Charlotte 24.

6. Do we have agreement that Designer Goods online has authentic stuff, because if so, I may order something!!Ladies, please weigh in!!

7. I want to know as well!!

8. I've heard that many success stories with DGO, I have heard of one instance where someone received a fake Gucci wallet. Since it was that one time, it may be that someone returned a fake wallet and no one checked. They do have a good return policy, so just take it in to get authenticated, and if you don't want it or it's a fake, send it back !

9. a baby Cole Haan (I think this is so cute)

[​IMG]

$109

10. From Nordstrom.com

Sherry Wolf
    [​IMG]

Cole Haan
    [​IMG]

BCBG
    [​IMG]

Cole Haan
    [​IMG]

Francesco Biasia
    [​IMG]

11. LOVE THAT BLUE COLE HAAN! it is so pretty and the tassels are perfect.
    $225.

12. I do too! Also, there was a thread with the new Talbot's bags. They look very classic with really nice leather.

13. Oooh, I like a lot of stuff in this thread!! :biggrin: I can't wait to move back to the US and have access to all these great stores :biggrin:

14. Here is one from Coach that I like a lot, and has nice accessories available:

SIGNATURE LARGE CARRYALL
    Carry everything you need for work or a trip to the gym in this stylishly detailed new piece.
    Inside zip pocket
    Cellphone/multi-function pocket
    Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
    Nickel feet to prevent from scuffing
    Zip-top closure
    Signature jacquard fabric with leather trim
    Fabric lining
    17” handles
    14 1/2 (L) x 9 7/8 (H) x 5 3/8 (W)

Price: $348 Style No: 3661
    http://www.coach.com/aspx/content/product.aspx?product_no=7960&category_id=500

3654_t.jpg