Chain reaction: My latest and absolute last purchase before Hong Kong...*PICS*!

1. This is exactly what I was like when I first started buying LV: one led to another! It was non-stop. So you can imagine how hard I had to hold back when I was trying to save money for my trip!!

Oh my...first I said ban will come after Azur pochette, then I bought my Segur PM, a peppermint key holder, Illovo PM, and now this...the ban was *supposed* to last from the day I get my Azur pochette until next week on Friday when I fly to Hong Kong. Look what happened :rolleyes: Oh well.

I'm sorry but I CANNOT resist a strip tease...it'll be my last one for a long time I promise. But, you guys know I never make you wait that long--I'll finish some stuff up and post what's inside soon, bear with me!

The shape of it in the dustbag does kind of give it away though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

new1.jpg new2.jpg new3.jpg
  2. oehh congrats :wlae:

3. Can't wait to see!

4. What is it?! :p

5. Karman!! you did it!! hehe... let us see what is it?? can't wait!!!

6. A Ludlow? Dentelle possibly? :shrugs:

7. HAHAHA karman, i love how this is the 3492 LAST purchase before hongkong. hehehe. LV is just irresistable!!!

hmm i'm guessing a mini pochette?

8. [​IMG]

Okay here it is guys...I don't normally appear to be obsessed with Damier this much...but after two consecutive Damier purchases you may think differently.

Introducing my Damier Compact Zipped wallet! :nuts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My accordeon wallet was too big to fit inside my Illovo PM and some of the glaze came off (probably from rubbing against the zipper when I tried to put it in my bag) so I wanted to buy a smaller wallet...now I can take THIS to Hong Kong with me, too!!

I love this wallet--it isn't exactly compact since it gets pretty thick really soon, but at least the dimensions are shorter!

Here it is with Illovo PM:

[​IMG]

P.S. When I posted my Illovo PM, I did say that it would be either the last or second last purchase! :p

new4.jpg new5.jpg new6.jpg withillovo.jpg
  9. Congrats on you new wallet. Looks like a good fit for your Illove pm

10. lovely! looks great with the illovo! have a fab time in hong kong and i can't wait to see more goodies when you come back from hong kong!

11. perfect together! enjoy and they'll serve you well in HK!:yes:

12. I have the same wallet... It's pretty neat! Congrats!

13. Congrats..!!!

14. ooooh congrats! its loverly you will both be very chic and looking good in hong kong :smile:

15. Nice purchase! :smile: