Chain Betty (Black)

1. Where can I find one of these?
  2. Have you tried Sacoche? Since their sale, their inventory has dwindled but I was able to get the last small chain Betty in Moka! :yahoo:

I wasn't interested in black but they may have a black one in the large size.
  3. I've been keeping my eye out when the gals post pics on their inventory. I don't remember seeing a black one recently, but maybe I just need to get in touch w/them. Do you happen to have their email?
  4. Sure! Their email is They didn't respond to my first email request but I got on their mailing list for sales. I ended up having to call them and worked with Irene who is very nice! Their tel is 973 1758 78 74.
  5. I saw one at one of the sales I visited recently... I think it was Nordstrom in Paramus, NJ.
  6. Yes, I just returned that one. I bought it at the sale (approx. $1150), but decided it was too similar to one I already have. It is beautiful though. It's the regular black leather, but kind of has a slight pearl sheen to it. Good luck!
  7. I would call some Nordstroms. The Tyson's Corner store had 3 or 4 of them last week, but they were all gone this Saturday.
  8. I got the sacoche email and I recall there was a navy chain betty, not a black one.
  9. That's true, there was no black mentioned. Does this mean they don't have any? I'm not that familiar with them, so I thought they were worth a try.

I was looking for a small chain betty (not black) and I made a round of calls to some Nordstrom's, NMs & Bloomie's in NYC, but they all had either the large betty or the pythons!
  10. Well, whatever you do, do NOT buy the red chain betty from eBay (ItalyFashionClub).:tdown: It's a complete fake and I'm currently in a dispute with them for a total refund thru paypal.
  11. Thanks for the heads up!