Chad Michael Murray engaged...again

1. Chad Michael Murray is engaged to One Tree Hill crew member Kenzie Dalton, 18, PEOPLE has learned exclusively from a source close to the couple.

No other details were immediately available.

Murray, 24, was previously married to Sophia Bush, a co-star on One Tree Hill. The pair split last September after five months of marriage.

it never seizes to amaze me how quickly celebrities rush into and out of marriages..
    :noworry:

2. Can that be good?!

3. What the hell is wrong with them?

4. I just heard that on the radio this morning. Poor Sophia Bush!!

5. WOW! So soon? And another co-star from the SAME show? That's messed up! Good luck to them!

6. :lol:

7. He's not even that attractive...I'm not a fan.

8. ceases, hon.

And it's Hollywood, where people don't live in reality. Nothing should surprise you. The worst thing about it is that normal people see that and use it to justify their own misbehaviour.

9. sorry, didn't check my spelling. you got my point though, even if my english is bad.

10. CMM is effing hot. He can propose to me anytime.:love:

11. Celebs seem to think marriage is a temporary bandaid on a problem that will never be fixed until they divorce their egos. I can't believe he has the nerve to propose to someone who works w/ them!!!!

What's that smell???? I think I smell a catfight! Meooooooow!

12. Isn't that lovely? I wonder if she was the one he was caught cheating on Sophia with...hence their divorce.

I have to say, Sophia is handling this with such grace. She is still acting on the show with him, as boyfriend and girlfriend. I can't imagine doing that.
    Bjara <~~~who stays tuned every Wednesday evening. :lol:

13. they are dating on the show??
    wow, that must be tough. whenever i break up with a guy he needs to not exist..
    how does she do it?

14. I can't even imagine. :cry: They have cut out the sexy scenes...but they do kiss and hug. It is pretty realistic acting too. :amazed:

15. I heard there's also something else that is not included in the press releases.. that Kenzie Dalton, the 18 year old that Chad is engaged to.. is preggo !!