Cesare Paciotti

fendifemale

MCM is bae!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2005
I'm a fan and wondered if any of you like him as well (well I know Lyn does:yes: ).
I have my eyes on these:
cesarescorpion.jpg

His designs are a little flashy for me but lately I've DESPISED him for adopting the red sole of Christian Louboutin. I mean, seriously... copy-cat much?

Yeah he can be overboard but hey appropriate for the club or hot date. I mean I dont wear the same shoes to the office that I wear to the club. And I didnt notice the whole red sole thing cause I dont own any CL's.

I havea pair of his boots that I lusted after for sooo long! & they are my favourits! I've had them for about 3 years, maybe longer actually & I always drag the mout every winter! they've had so much wear but still look utterly amazing!

I'm a fan and wondered if any of you like him as well (well I know Lyn does:yes: ).

LOL...oh my, what have I done?! :sweatdrop: I'm so happy to finally see other shoe enthusiasts here too...for far too long I fell like I've kept my shoe addiction hidden (people in my science classes just wouldn't "get it"). :yahoo:

It was the sword detail under the sole that drew me to his shoes...very "Rock and Roll" sex vixen. Paciotti's shoes definately need a proper time and place for wearing though, if I show up class with them, I may lose all my academic credibility (that, and most people in my classes are pro-PETA and activists...so no wearing of fur, leather, suede, or anything that screams "designer")

So true Lyn. I really want those pink ones bcuzz I'm trying to go to Cali this summer and my cousin already said that we're gonna go out EVERY night and I totally believe him (he's a real estate agent- they party hard believe it or not). He hits up lotsa parties trying to drum up business and I think these shoes would fit right in. They're on clearance @ dellamoda.

I have about 4 or 5 pairs of Paciottis. He's fantastic, but I was initially drawn to him when he was doing the square toe-box -- HOTT! I have my favorite pairs posted of his in another thread on this board.

Also, the red sole is a different color red from Louboutin. It's a deeper red, plus there's that sword detail that is just fantastic! It's alllll about the details!

I have about 4 or 5 pairs of Paciottis. He's fantastic, but I was initially drawn to him when he was doing the square toe-box -- HOTT! I have my favorite pairs posted of his in another thread on this board.

Also, the red sole is a different color red from Louboutin. It's a deeper red, plus there's that sword detail that is just fantastic! It's alllll about the details!
In what thread?