Cerises Speedy Owners...Would You Answer a Question?

1. Hi ladies,

For those of you who have a cerises speedy, do you use it often? How many times would you say you use it in a month?

Also, do any of you feel funny carrying it like it's too flashy or something like that? I really want to get one of these but I'm just not sure if it's flashy or not. I have only EVER seen one person in my state so far with this bag, and I don't even know if it was real!!

Just wanted to see how you ladies feel about yours. Thanks!!
  2. I just sold mine, that I just bought. I wanted one so bad, and then when I got it, I only used it once because it was too small for me. Also, the cherries were way too loud. Now if it was a Mono speedy with just the two cherry design on it, I would have probably liked it better.
  3. ^^Yea, that's what I'm afraid of. I don't really like anything to be "loud" or busy.
  4. i am not a cerises owner but i actually think that the cerises speedy is very cute. i saw a girl carrying it on newbury street and it looks so cute on her! i think it's not as loud as the mono speedy IMO.
  5. Hi Traci,

I have one....I'm 29 and a student (in case the age thing matters LOL). I find that I use mine probably about 3-4 times a month (but I have a ton of other bags to cycle through too). I don't think the cherries are really that loud or super bright. I think it's a cute bag to accessorize with. As for the size....yea it is smaller than the 30 and the top opening is a little harder to get things in and out....so I find myself carrying it when I don't have lots of crap to put in that day.
  6. dont have one yet.. pouts.
    I'm not sure i'd use it a lot but i'm sure maybe 3x's a month.
    Maybe more so during the summer.
    I just think its cute and would like it more for collection then use.
  7. I don't have one but I love it. It is cute. But I wouldn't use it for work.
  8. I don't have one, but think they are super cute. The cherries definitely stand out but not really in a flashy way IMO.
  9. I am 34 and have one. I do not think it is too flashy. I have only worn it 2x because I have so many other bags. I have this linen brown shirtdress that I would wear it with in the summer. It looked so cute with it.
  10. When Cerises line came out, I didn't like it at all..now I am craving for speedy. I am still not sure with cerises all over the speedy. I don't mind about the size because smaller bag is better for something for that design..

Are you getting one Traci??
  11. I think it's a cute and fun bag! The cherries brighten the bag but I don't think it appears flashy.

How often you use it will depends on how much you love it, whether you are comfortable with the size and the fact that it's a handheld bag, how much it matches the outfits that you usually wear and whether it suits your personal style. ;)

12. Bags, your always on to me!!!! Well, I'm thinking about it, I'm just not sure about a bag with cherries all over it, KWIM? The girl I saw it on one day looked great with it, but I just don't know.
  13. Personally Traci...if you were wearing all black like your avatar those cherries would look great! They're really not that loud of a red!
  14. I have the speedy,the bucket and the sac plat...i don't think any of them is too loud...:shrugs: no way...they are not that bright!!:p They are very very cute...:yes:
  15. ^^ totally agree Twiggers