cerises speedy leather replacement problem

1. so i have a cerises speedy 25 that was originally made in France. I had to repair the leather pulls and tags and they replaced the tag with a Made in USA tag. Since this bag was a limited edition, I was just wondering if the bags were ever made in USA cuz the ones I have seen are all made in France.

If these bags were never made in USA...would people think I have a fake bag???

2. I don't know if Cerises items were made in the US or not, but does it really matter what other people think about your bag? As long as you know it's real, isn't that all that should matter?
    Most people won't get close enough to you to see the country of origin stamp anyway.

3. That's a bummer because my friend had her bucket's lining replaced here in the US and they attached a made in France tag. But then again, I have never seen a fake that says made in USA. Better ask the authenticators if they have. So, it might not matter.

4. ^They can and do exist, but it's more rare since people would "rather" have the made in France pieces.
    I don't think it's a big deal. As long as you know it's real, that's all that matters.

5. I wouldn't think it was fake... if it had bright white handles it would probably suggest it had its handles replaced since it would be very unlikely to have a cerise piece in pristine conditioned (since they've been around for 2 years).

ArmCandyLuvr is right aswell... no-one would be close enough to read the stamp.

6. It will be OK.

7. Hi...just wondering what it cost you to replace the leather pulls and tag?

8. I admit that would bother me, but I don't think it'll make any difference.

9. It would bother me a bit, I've never seen a ceries speedy made in USA either. but I don't think people would thing it's fake coz I've never seen any fake lv with made in USA either, all the fakes I've seen were all made in france

10. I would ask them to put the appropriate tag on the bag. That was only made in France as far as I know... if you try to sell it later then someone that knows about the bag will expect it to be made in France. I would at minimum keep the repair slip so that you have that as proof.

11. it costed $75 dollars to replace the two leather tags and the leather pull on the zipper. i didn't get the handles replaced tho. maybe i should go back to lv and have them put on the appropriate tag...

do u guys know how much it would cost to have them replace all of the leather on the bag? where would it cost cheapest to do the repairs at?