Cerises Speedy- is it worth it for me?

1. I have been in love with the LV Cerises Speedy for what seems like forever, and finally considering investing in one, but what it costs is a HUGE amount of money for me, and if I get it, I want it to be worthwhile- as in lasting and looking great for a long time. What should I do? Does anyone own one? Do the cherries fade?
  2. I don't own one cuz I don't like this line (something about red and brown not matching....:confused1:), but if you're really loving the bag and going to bed thinking about it, then you should buy it.:yes: And yes, due to the silk screen printing of the cherries, they will fade if you use the bag a LOT. Good luck :biggrin:
  3. I LOOOOVE the cerises speedy!!! I would SO get it if I could. I already have a mono speedy so I am not sure about getting another one. But I love it and think I would trade in my mono speedy for a cerises if I could. GET IT!
  4. if you love it and have been thinking about it then i think you should get it! good luck
  5. I love it! I don't have one because of the size...but if they made a 30, I would have snatched it up!
  6. I have one and LOVE it !!! I overpaid for mine when I got it (May 2005) b/c it was sold out and I have to "have it NOW";) . SO it all depends how MUCH you want it and how much you will then spend. My cherries still look brand new. I don't use it a ton but love it nonetheless:love:
  7. I have the bucket.

I use it pretty often. One Summer I used it everyday. My cherries still look new. :smile:
  8. I have it and it's a great great bag. You won't regret it! The cherries haven't faded yet on mine, and I use it often... I also have the bucket and small accessories and they're all still beautiful.
  9. Go and get her if you really like it. I think Cerises speedy is very adorable !:heart: :drool:
  10. It's really cute. If you love it then go for it.
  11. i am glad you moved this! my previous post still stands!

and i dont think you get fading on that.
  12. Ceries line is so cute...Love speedy 25....
  13. I love my Cerises speedy and have used it alot. My cherries havn't faded at all.

Go for it!
  14. This line is fun and cute, great for a girly girl.

I hope you get one!
  15. Thanks for all your help! I am really considering it! I will let you know what I decide. It's just so adorable and I keep picturing it! :yes: