Cerises Speedy- is it worth it for me?

1. I have been in love with the LV Cerises Speedy for what seems like forever, and finally considering investing in one, but what it costs is a HUGE amount of money for me, and if I get it, I want it to be worthwhile- as in lasting and looking great for a long time. What should I do? Does anyone own one? Do the cherries fade?
  2. i would post this in the lv forum, you'll get a lot of people who own it. i love it though, but i don't have one.
  3. i have one and i LOVE it!
    it's the only speedy i ever consider to have.
    expensive, but it's worth the price because the style is timeless and the print is limited edition.
    i don't have scrubs on mine, i think it depends on how u use it :yes:
  4. Same here! You won't regret it!
  5. for me, and i know i cannot speak for you or anyone else, but FOR ME, it is worth its weight in gold its a lovely le piece that i would not pass up or give up!
  6. I have the same problem but I am debating over the black mc speedy!!! I can't decide if I will be sick of it quickly but I am in love with it!
  7. If you really love it you will use it forever - its all about how much you love it and want it.

Good luck
  8. I had one and carried for about a year. I LOVED that bag. My only complaint was that I needed a bigger bag! If it would have been in a speedy 30..I would have kept it forever. It looks great with so many things. I did not have any troubles with the cerises at all! Its a wonderful bag!
  9. Thank you so much for all of your replies! It's a big help! I am just worried that over time, the cerises will fade so much that it will no longer look nice enough to wear. But I just love the bag so much! I really want to make sure spending the money will be worth it to me.
  10. No faded cherries on mine!!;) :p
  11. even when ALL the cerises have fade from the bag, there's still the LV monogram underneath that won't fade.
    so it's like buying 2 speedy :roflmfao:
  12. Good point. ;)