Cerise vs Vernis Zipped wallet...

1. HI guys!

I've been considering a zipped wallet for a while now and thehuangfamily has the Cerise Zipped wallet at the moment and the LV in Auckland city has the Pomme D'Amour Vernis Zipped Wallets in (finally)...

I LVOE red... one of my fav colors... so which one do you all recommend? & which one is more practical for everyday use?

thanks in advance!!!

2. id say get the blue groom agenda i have one and i love and its cheaper...

3. Love the cerises but love the new vernis too.. I would probably get the cerises though.

4. I would get the new red vernis but then again I am not that into the cerise line.

5. cerises...its more limited now

6. Hard choice...but the huang family is usually a bit high IMO, so I would say vernis :smile:

7. Cerises :heart: It's limited ed. & no longer avalaible, more valueable... Vernis Pomme D'Amour is nice, too but vernis easliy to discolor/color-transfer :sad: LT sold her cerises around $289 only-good to excellent cond., WOW, great!

8. i have the cerises, so that's where my vote goes...

9. thanks guys! think I've decided on Cerise finally... but maybe I'll keep an eye out on eBay for a while before I decide to buy from huangfamily... they are indeed a bit high priced...

thanks again for all your inputs!

10. cerises,,,

i ve cerises compact wallet... used couple time.. it quite fat shape.. zippy is nice..