Cerise Fashion Show?....... you've been warned.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqotVyZt7G0

um.. yeah. i really hope she's not someone on the board here... cuz :throwup: omg. >_<

if you guys are bored, you should see her other videos. goodness.
  2. which video?? it doesn't work..
  3. oh I have to sign up
  4. oh.. iono why she marked it as 18+ only and you have to sign up if you dont have youtube yet.. it's definitely safe for work, but i warn you now that it's not safe for the sake of fashion. lol.
  5. This is kind of silly ! But hey, girl got balls - this is something I'd do like, when everyone else is out of the house, I'd never do it around other people - let alone post it on the internet !!!
  6. ooops:shame:
    I guess my past is catching up with me....
    :lol: :wtf:does she think she is she doing?
  7. :wtf: :roflmfao: :lol:
  8. OMG it's sooo funny! People are too mean to her though! And she looks much better without her glasses.
  9. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  10. i guess i'm the odd one out. i actually thought she was really cute. looked like something i would do just for kicks and giggles...except for the whole post it on the internet thing of course. :supacool:
  11. I already have an account there but the video won't open, i click on confirm and it just gives me the same page over and over :sad: What is this girl's user name?
  12. kinkyexorcist is her username. she has a TON of videos.. all doing the same weird stuff.

by the way, if anyone has seen YouTube - ~~How Am i Supposed to Live Without U~~ that one? i may be mean for saying it, but my friend and i couldn't help but rotflmao when we saw it.. it's like.. is she recording herself.. fake/real crying?? who would do that? and then post it on the internet?? :shrugs:

oh she has a b-bag too.. lol: YouTube - "Balenciagia Roadshow"... unexpected things do happen...=)

and i'm really sorry to say, but i would hate to be at a club dancing next to THIS: YouTube - So U think U really can DANCE?? haha...
  13. i think the balenciaga is fake. the handles are quite long..
  14. She is weird....
  15. well i honestly wouldn't know since balenciaga doesn't make men's stuff.. haha. but seriously. the video. haha.