Cerise Agenda Pages

1. Does anyone have photos of the cerise agenda refill. I am thinking about purchasing one but its so late it the year and they are not sure if they are making them for the 2007 year,:nuts:
  2. here u go!!:flowers: :heart:
    p10950464_ph_detail_02.jpg p10950464_ph_detail_01.jpg
  3. Oh my gosh! They are sooo cute!!!:tender:
  4. those are so cute...they remind me of sanrio stationary!
  5. oh, that's so pretty!
  6. OMG they are so Cute... I want them..
    But are they making them for 2007?
  7. I'm 99.9% sure these were only for 2006 and will not be back for 2007 :sad: I have them for 2006 in my red agenda, which I love because they match. I'll be sad to have to buy the regular ones :sad:
  8. wow..that's so pretty!!!
  9. I was so happy when I found these on Elux earlier this year for my mono agenda. They were just too cute to pass up! I'm pretty sure, however, that this was the last year for them :sad:
  10. sophia618 THAT IS TOOOOOO CUTE!!!
    wow... i'm drooling
  11. Wow, it's so cute I think I'll love it too much to write on it... LOL.
  12. thank you so much for showing me the pages! they are adorable! I just ordered my 2006 set, i know its crazy so late in the year but i will have the stickers and address part for many years to come!
  13. ^^Where did you order them from?
  14. I ordered them from a store in Florida, i believe it was the bal harbor stroe. However you can call the 888 vuitton number and they will check to see what stores still have them. I believe they are $60.o0...no reduction in price eventhought the year is more than half over...bummer
  15. OMG, too cute!! I love them!