Cerf's Up!

1. I have been lusting after a cerf tote since I joined the forum but had already done a lot of damage on my CC so a new Chanel bag hasn't been a top priority. However :p, I recently booked an international commercial so I figured, why not reward myself???? So I'm going to put half of the $ away and the other half will go towards this.....

:wlae:

[​IMG]

do you like????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll try to post some better pics tomorrow, that mirror is disgusting. Oh and the pug says hello!

2. I LOVE IT!! It looks fab on you!

Congrats on the international commercial and Rufus gives your little puggy a very wet lick hello!

3. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I've been eyeing this bag for awhile as well and you and your bag look so fabulous! :tup:
    And congratz on the commercial!

4. :tup: the bag is perfect for you...btw...is it gold hw or silver?

5. perfect!!!!! me likeyyyyyyy:nuts::tup::heart:

6. bag looks great on you.

7. Very very elegant bag and it's great on you!!

8. Great choice, congrats on the bag and the commercial!:heart:H

9. cute bag! and dog~ congrats on the commercial~

10. Congrats! This is my favorite bag!

11. yay!! thanks girls. And to answer mkarya it is the gold hardware.

12. Love the bag and your pug is so cute!

13. Classey bag, Congrats!

14. I love it!!!!!

15. I love you for posting pics and hate you at the same time for acquiring a cerf! lol! The stores in my area are all fresh out! :crybaby:

I can't wait to see better pics! How does it feel when it's on your shoulder? Do you think it would feel comfortable and not feel heavy if you put a lot of items in it or would it start to feel heavy after that? TIA!