Century 21 - Botkier bags!!!

1. I went to Century 21 this afternoon (Westbury, NY) and saw a bunch of Botkier bags -- there was a bryant shoulder bag in black for $400, a bryant satchel in black- $350 (which i almost went for) -- i also saw a nomad satchel and i believe a harley hobo......they had about 8 different styles!!!.........so if anyone is in the area, its def. worth the trip!!

2. I'm so jealous! I wish I had a Century 21 near me..I hear they have great stuff!

3. Paramus NJ store had a bunch today too (great minds shop alike, Danielle NY!) -- I wish I could remember the styles exactly, but there was a gorgeous looking light grey large satchel.

There were also a bunch of Jerome Dreyfuss and a couple of turquoise Chloe styles.

4. Oooh. I wish the one in jersey was open on Sundays! I will have to try to make the time to make a trip over there though.

5. Do you know which Jerome Dreyfuss bags and how much?

6. Sorry, I didn't have time to check it out more for specifics. I don't know the styles, but they were a couple of large satchels I think, maybe in the $500ish range?

7. I was at the Century 21 in Brooklyn today (on 86th street) and there were about 9 or 10 Botkier bags in a glass case... they were about $300-$500 from what I could see, but I wasn't familiar with any of the styles

8. are there any in the downtown manhattan location and which styles ??? TIA!!