Tech Cell phone service

Which cell service?

• Sprint

• Verizon

• T-Mobile

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm surprised so many people had problems with Cingular. I love it!

my mom has cingular too and she loves it..no problems with them!

I have tmobile (i switched out of Sprint because I wanted the Sidekick and also, Sprint is HOOOOOOOOOORIBLE. atleast in my experience..) and tmobile is great! love it!

Cingular with no issues whatsoever. I had Nextel before them and they were the worst. My DH still has Nextel and everyday (seriously, everyday) he says he is switching from them. They are absolutely horrible. He always asks if he can use my phone..lol!!

I have Verizon and I have really liked them. I use to have T-mobile and I absolutely hated them! I had dropped calls, no bars in many places, and I could pick up calls in my apartment or dial out!!! So I switched to Verizon after my contract ended and it has been great! No drop calls, the bars are strong, and I haven't had problems with customer service. For me cs doesn't really matter b/c I don't call them much anyway. I just care that I get good reception and that my phone works which Verizon has done for me.

I have Verizon and I have really liked them. I use to have T-mobile and I absolutely hated them! I had dropped calls, no bars in many places, and I could pick up calls in my apartment or dial out!!! So I switched to Verizon after my contract ended and it has been great! No drop calls, the bars are strong, and I haven't had problems with customer service. For me cs doesn't really matter b/c I don't call them much anyway. I just care that I get good reception and that my phone works which Verizon has done for me.

I'm with you; customer service is great, but my main criteria is good reception. Case in point, the night before we made the switch to Verizon, my son went somewhere with his friend and when they tried to call to be picked back up, on my son's Cingular phone, they could get no service at all and had to use someone else's phone. I'm definitely loving Verizon so far!

I have had Verizon for about 2.5 years and love the service. I've never had any problems with reception. Customer service is also superb! After I recently added a line I received a call and a letter from the salesperson.

I've had Verizon for years and am completely satisfied. There was one area along my commute where I sued to drop calls but since I upgraded my phone I do not have that problem. I even get service at my home which is so far out in the country that we cannot get high-speed or satellite internet. As for customer service, I've always had good experiences.

I think it depends a lot on your area. I would recommend checking with neighbors, family, to determine the best service in your area.

Customer service, however....

I feel like such a dufus for not checking the date on this one.

Last edited: