Cell Phone Question

1. Is there a way I can change the number of times my cell phone rings before it goes to VoiceMail?

TIA!

2. I think it would be best if you called your provider and asked them. There are so many different styles of phones as well as different companies...

3. I dont think so. How many times does a phone ring before it goes to voicemail? It just doesnt seem like something that can be personalized.

4. ^ I'm almost certain it can. I've had this conversation with friends and the number of rings vary between all of us.

5. That would be awesome if you can.

6. hmmm... I never really thought about it. Now you have me curious!

7. lol who has their phones owners manual? someone read it, i would think that if you can it would be operated through your phone, not the provider... ? IMO

8. I have an MDA and my manual doesn't say anything about it.

9. ^^ sucky.

10. I don't think so. However, if you select "ignore" then it goes straight to VM.

11. I actually broke down and read that thing with all the teeny, tiny print trying to find the answer to my question. LOL! I couldn't find any information on it, but I keep thinking there must be a way.

It's not really important that I change it....I just want to if I can.:smile:

12. Contact your provider. I had them make my vm wait to pick up for a couple of more rings a few years back.