Celine Trio

hi jaded!
it is around $ 1150 here in the US.
so get it from Chrystalla at departement feminin. I did send you the link.
You get at least 20% less due to VAT removal as well as free shipping.
Good luck sweetie!;)

Oh DF does free shipping?? I didn't even ask about shipping when I emailed her... Too excited to be getting the trio :graucho:

Hi again! Yes this is the large!
The regular one had been out for 2 1/2 years last spring was when
They started making the large!
I feel that the large is better carried as a shoulder bag and the regular could've carried both ways- shoulder or messenger !
I haven't used the small one
But this thread should have comparison pics of both the regular and
Large!
Good luck!!

I did have a quick look.., so tempted!!! Your fault because you look so good with it! It was never really on my radar until I saw it on you!

There are only 2 sizes and yours is the larger size right?

Oh DF does free shipping?? I didn't even ask about shipping when I emailed her... Too excited to be getting the trio :graucho:

i'm not amacasa but i paid shipping when i ordered from DF, it was 50 euros but my bag arrived in 3 business days (i'm in california). overall the euro price of the bag + customs + shipping was still much much cheaper than buying local! hth!

Can someone help me out here? I'm new to the trio and would like to get one. I am confused from the posts I read here. Is the regular (small) trio still available? And is the large the same as the oversized? Do the large trios come with detachable straps? hELp!

lofty said:
Can someone help me out here? I'm new to the trio and would like to get one. I am confused from the posts I read here. Is the regular (small) trio still available? And is the large the same as the oversized? Do the large trios come with detachable straps? hELp!

The large and oversized are two different sizes and not the same. The strap on the large is not detachable, but the oversized one is.

imlvholic said:
Wahhhhh!!!!:nuts:That's way too LARGE for me, I don't think it's good for the eye!!!!
Thanks for the pics, now, I don't have to wait or need the detachable version strap TRIO, YIKES!:lol:

I agree! I just saw this now! It defeats the purpose! Looks like a computer bag to me, I would stick to the regular or large:smile: