Celine Sunglasses 2011- Where to find them?

I'm looking for Celine sunglasses in the Netherlands (or Belgium) but I can't find them.

I emailed a large supplier but they told me that they have problems with Celine deliveries due to the fact that Celine have changed their manufacturer.

Is it the same in other countries?

Hi Jadpe,

Did you ever find Celine sunnies here?

ChicGirlStyle said:
Oh and I thought it was interesting that Barney's included a hard case as I thought they were only the soft bag. I'm still on the wait list for a black pair at Bal Harbour so we'll see if they just send the bag.

Did you try Bergdorfs for your black pair? I just got mine from them last week in black.. They came just in the black bag without the case.

Oh and I thought it was interesting that Barney's included a hard case as I thought they were only the soft bag. I'm still on the wait list for a black pair at Bal Harbour so we'll see if they just send the bag.

That hard case looks much bigger than the standard issued in the store! Finally, did they custom make one for the Large Audreys, I wonder?

After reading hearing the mixed reviews about otticante.com, I finally decided to take the plunge and order the large Audrey’s from them and hope for the best. I know some people on here had placed an order with them but had to wait 20 days to receive their sunglasses then decided to cancel the order and had trouble getting their money back. So I ordered the sunglasses on the 8th of this month and the tracking said they were picked up on the 12th and arrived at my house the 14th. I thought shipping was pretty fast considering they are coming from Italy. I didn’t have any problems with them at all.

They are authentic, at least they look pretty authentic to me the quality is really good and I compared them to the pictures here on tpf. I would suggest for those of you who can’t find them anywhere to maybe order them from otticanet.com. I will post picture up so you guys can see and judge for yourself.

Attachments

• g.jpg
    g.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6,150
  • lhi.jpg
    lhi.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,997
  • poy.jpg
    poy.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,712
  • polla.jpg
    polla.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,718
^^ Celine must have had quality issues with their polarized or changed who makes their glasses. Mine is an older one and the sticker said Polarized, and the model number is a 4 digit number, not a 5 digit.