CÉLINE Spring 2013

I didn't know but I bought Vince Camuto shoes that look very similar. Now I know who they copied lol
:P They did a pretty good job. I bought a pair of Steve Madden studded slippers a long time ago and refused to wear them after I saw the CL Rollerboys. :shame: They are still setting in my closet unworn.

not a fan of orange... i'm waiting patiently for pink. :biggrin:

I'm sure Céline HQ is planning one in the future judging by how successful Spring 2012 was! I hope it would come in a new jazzed up version, maybe a different contrasting piping? Different interior lining? Ha, one can dream.

Good luck to all Pink enthusiasts.

Ooh the hubby just got me a mini luggage in coquelicot for my Bday and it'll be here next week...eeek I can't wait.

My first choice was the pink but everywhere it's sold out...super sad. I'm hoping that Celine will come out with some sorta pink again or camel mini with fluro pink piping...that'll be hot. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I agree! I have the bam bam sandals in black from this past spring, the ones with the slightly lower heel (I walk everywhere in the city)...and they are my absolute favorite sandals, ever...was eyeing those from the spring 2013 photos.

And yes, I see that those leopard print sandals are not Celine, but perhaps I got confused with all the ocelot being shown :smile:

OMG, after seeing pics of the Bam Bam sandals for Spring 2013, I've gotta try them on in a mid-heel! So sexy, LOVE 'em! I just hope the price doesn't kill me...

I still love my first pair of Celine sandals from like so many years ago! LOL:biggrin:

So many lovely things to choose from, CANT WAIT!

jamberry said:
OMG, after seeing pics of the Bam Bam sandals for Spring 2013, I've gotta try them on in a mid-heel! So sexy, LOVE 'em! I just hope the price doesn't kill me...

I still love my first pair of Celine sandals from like so many years ago! LOL:biggrin:

So many lovely things to choose from, CANT WAIT!

I really really want the Bam Bams now too. Are they available now or in the spring?

jellybebe said:
I really really want the Bam Bams now too. Are they available now or in the spring?

I believe the bam bams are part of the classic Celine repertoire, likely to be offered every spring season. I'm guessing this as, at the Celine stores this spring, they did not go on sale, unlike the seasonal sandals and runway shoes.

I believe the bam bams are part of the classic Celine repertoire, likely to be offered every spring season. I'm guessing this as, at the Celine stores this spring, they did not go on sale, unlike the seasonal sandals and runway shoes.

Yes, same rule applies to the Singapore store here.

Aren't these cut-outs Bam Bam sandals just beautiful? I'd imagine them to be much more comfortable as well.

Attachments

• tumblr_lzhp6n9n1M1qcfueho1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_lzhp6n9n1M1qcfueho1_1280.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 2,833
Yes, same rule applies to the Singapore store here.

Aren't these cut-outs Bam Bam sandals just beautiful? I'd imagine them to be much more comfortable as well.

Are they available at NAC all year around? I was just there few weeks ago and the shoes there were bleh.

would love to give them a test drive before deciding whether to buy them.. Have heard that they're gorgeous but not exactly comfortable & made for lots of walking due to the pressure on the front, at the strap area (the classic Bam Bams)..

Are they available at NAC all year around? I was just there few weeks ago and the shoes there were bleh.

would love to give them a test drive before deciding whether to buy them.. Have heard that they're gorgeous but not exactly comfortable & made for lots of walking due to the pressure on the front, at the strap area (the classic Bam Bams)..

They should be. They may not be displayed as they may want to push the seasonal styles as there is only that little spots to display the shoes. Good luck. Store VIPs get 10% off for these if I'm not wrong.