Céline

CÉLINE Ready to Wear, Shoes & Accessories

cotonblanc Posted By cotonblanc Posted Apr 23, 2012

1. Is there a way or code on Celine's ready to wear to find out what season the item is from? I have purchased a jacket, trying to figure out what season it is from.

TIA

2. fall 2012 tailoring

Attached Files:

3. Phoebe looking pretty fine in her own designs.

Attached Files:

4. I would love a trio in the jewel green color!

5. Last Call near me has a few pieces from PreFall2011 in store. There was the fur/hide coat, drastically reduced but still way out of my price range. I hope it goes to a good home!!

6. Embellished belt from Phoebe's Fall 2010 season.

Attached Files:

7. Sleeveless voluminous Jacket Resort 2010

Attached Files:

8. Skirt with leather pockets

Attached Files:

9. Marninière t-shirt

Attached Files:

10. Cropped tuxedo trousers. These fit so well. I'd recommend this. Adore the boyish cut.

Attached Files:

11. Thanks for the rtw pics :smile: I luv their pants.

12. #102 Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2012

Attached Files:

13. Oh, how nice! I actually tried on the jacquard hooded jumper as well but I did not buy it as the weather here in Singapore doesn't allow me to wear it out as much as I would like to. And I really like the other colourblock jumper you have. I love the side split detail.

Here is myself with the jacquard jumper in a size M. It's really nice in person with a lot of attention to detail. I really want a Céline jumper in the near future... How much was your monogram one if you don't mind me comparing prices? It is SGD$1550 here if I recall correctly.

Attached Files: