CÉLINE Ready to Wear, Shoes & Accessories

Sooo I don't want to jinx it but I found the black Bam Bams in my size and they should be on their way to me soon!!! :smile: I've had bad luck with customs, bank transfers, etc lately, so I don't like to get my hopes up until the item is in my possession..but I can't help it. Will post pics when they arrive!

Does anybody know if the knot bracelets are still available somewhere? I am looking for one, preferably gold. And any idea how much they where in 2011?

I read lots of people are looking for the chain necklaces: I asked in the Berlin boutique, they are not going to get any this season, but have the bracelets.

Does anybody know if the knot bracelets are still available somewhere? I am looking for one, preferably gold. And any idea how much they where in 2011?

I read lots of people are looking for the chain necklaces: I asked in the Berlin boutique, they are not going to get any this season, but have the bracelets.

My small knot was SGD$670 I think. They should have a re-release as I've seen silver versions pop up on Instagram.

Oh, a re-issue would be great!
That would have been about 400€, I am sure it will be even more now...

I have seen your knot bracelet in another thread Cotonblanc, it looks great on you!

Oh, a re-issue would be great!
That would have been about 400€, I am sure it will be even more now...

I have seen your knot bracelet in another thread Cotonblanc, it looks great on you!

Thank you. I will update this thread should I have any lead on the re-issue. Gd luck! I'm eyeing the Facet in silver next!

Attachments

• image-3723748372.jpg
    image-3723748372.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 1,262
I am looking for Leopard Shoes size 42 for my friend...but no luck.
Saks, NM, and Celine Boutique did not order 42, but anyone know who could have 42 in the U.S.?

Any info will be appreciated!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-09 at 1.34.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-09 at 1.34.30 PM.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,596
I am looking for Leopard Shoes size 42 for my friend...but no luck.
Saks, NM, and Celine Boutique did not order 42, but anyone know who could have 42 in the U.S.?

Any info will be appreciated!

I don't think they even make size 42!
The boutique where i bought my leopard shoes from Celine, had as the biggest size 41!

Last edited: